Friday, December 28, 2012

Maybelline Color Whisper-Pink Possibilities swatch



Hey, Everyone.

Maybelline has launched a new line of lipsticks called Color Whisper for Spring 2013.

They are quite similar to Revlon's Lip Butters.

They are described as pure color pigments suspended in a gel with no heavy waxes for see-through color with a touch of shine.

I happened to run into the display at my Target with most of the 20 shades bought up already. 
The only one I found that was unmolested was Pink Possibilities.



 Maybelline Color Whisper in Pink Possibilities.



I picked this up for a little under $6 at Target. 


A couple swipes can build up the color.


Look at the shine!


I really liked how smooth it glided on the lips. 
You can do one swipe for a hint of color or build it up for a brighter pop.
It felt very moisturizing and was not sticky in the least bit. 
It does not have a scent for those who are sensitive to scented products.

My overall thoughts:
I really like them! I can't wait to try out some of the other shades when they're back in stock. 
These are great for those who are on the go and need a little color and shine. One swipe and you're done. 

Have you got your hands on a Color Whisper yet? Are you planning on picking some of these up? Let me know what shades you like from this collection.

XO

2 comments:

  1. Super interesting! I didn't know about this. The color pigment seems better than the butters. More PUNCH!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete