Sunday, April 14, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips-Peach Kiss Swatch



I know everyone and their mother has probably tried out Maybelline's Baby Lips, but I had these photos on my computer and thought I'd go ahead and post them anyway. 


Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss


I am a sucker for packaging and these are so darn pretty. They remind me of Easter eggs in their springy, pastel colors.



Peach Kiss leaves behind a nice hint of color.
I love how smooth and moisturized my lips feel after applying it.


Heavily swatched on NC20 skin.

Peach kiss was not as heavily scented or pigmented as other flavors/scents such as Cherry Me.

I really love these little tinted lip balms. You can pick these up at any drugstore for about $2.99 each.
Awesome price, awesome selection of scents/shades, long lasting smoothness.
Love them.

Fun Fact: 
After having Peach Kiss for about a week, my 3 year old daughter raided my makeup and ate the whole tube!
Ugh!!!
She was fine and the price of this won't hurt my wallet replacing it.

How many tubs have you went through?

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment