Friday, February 8, 2013

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in Amber Rush & Bronzed Taupe Swatch and FOTD



Hey, Everyone!

Today I have swatches for L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows in Amber Rush and Bronzed Taupe.









When you open your shadows you'll see these little stoppers..Don't throw them away!
Things could get messy if you do. 


Amber Rush, Bronzed Taupe

See, if you threw the stopper away, your cap could look like this. Messy.
These are not a solid eyeshadow or a loose pigment.

They're described as an ultra concentrated pigment with additional binders (oils) for a maximum color payoff. 
They are supposed to last for up to 24 hours and feel like a second skin. 

I don't know about 24 hours, but they were long lasting to say the least. 

One swatch of Amber Rush and one of Bronzed Taupe.

The shadows are very creamy, but not cream. They were smooth and easy to pick up color with barely touching them.

After swatching with one swipe on my hand, I had leftover pigment on my fingers so I swiped them again on my palm. 
That is amazing pigmentation!

The Amber Rush was a dream to work with while the Bronzed Taupe was a little more difficult to blend. I blended them out on my hands and the Bronzed Taupe had a visible stain left behind.

I did not have a problem when I used it on my eyes though. 





Bronzed Taupe and Amber Rush


You can pick these eyeshadows up (if you haven't already) at any drugstore or super market.

You can actually get them buy one get one half off at Ulta right now. 

Have you tried the Infallible eyeshadows yet? What is your favorite color? 

XO













1 comment:

  1. love the look of these! I've seen them in the drugstore a lot but never taken the plunge, great pigmentation and such cute packaging!

    Great post, love the eye look you've done with them too!



    lovefayexoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    LoveFayexoxo

    ReplyDelete