Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation-Swatch & Review


Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in 100 Ivory Swatch & Review


*I was given this product free to test out from Influenster-I am not being compensated nor do I have to blog about it. All opinions are honest and my own. *

100 Ivory 

I was pretty excited when I got the email stating I was going to try out this new foundation. I was a little curious how they were going to get an accurate color match, but to my surprise, it was on point. I had to look at swatches online and hope for the best, I ended up receiving shade 100-Ivory. I am the shade NC20 in MAC for reference.

This foundation is a liquid mousse. 
It was light and blended out easily.

Here I lightly blended out the foundation. It was a perfect match once completely blended. Not too yellow or too pink. 

Sorry for the blurry Iphone pic, but you can see the foundation was a good color match.
I did not set this with a powder, which I usually always do with my other foundations since I have oily-combo skin.


My Thoughts:

This foundation is packaged in a smaller, 1fl oz, tube. This is convenient for travel as you can take by car or plane. You don't have to worry about it shattering in your purse. Whew. 
Anybody ever have that happen? It's not fun. 

I have oily-combo skin and I can not stand the feeling of heavy or oily foundations. I even had a point in my life that I quit wearing foundation all together because I can't stand feeling it on my face.
This was light and not oily in the least.
I would compare it to the consistency of Smashbox primer. 
It has a medium coverage. You could use less or more at your convenience. It did a pretty good job of covering blemishes on its own. 
I wore it with and without a powder to set it. It did well on its own and it didn't look cakey either way. 

I usually wear a BB cream as foundation and I always have to set it to get rid of the oily feeling that some leave behind, I have been reaching for this foundation since I received it. 
I love it. 
I don't have to set it if I don't want to and it helps to minimize to appearance of pores. 
It does not have SPF in it, so you do have to wear an SPF underneath if you are concerned about that. My moisturizer has SPF so it's not a big deal for me. 

It releases in 2014 and you can purchase it at any mass retailers/drug stores. 

I can not say enough good things about this foundation. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
This has become my go-to foundation, and it's affordable. 

I give this two thumbs up. 

XO











No comments:

Post a Comment