Tuesday, May 28, 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche-110 Crazy for Chic Swatch/review




Crazy For Chic





Intense color, Luxurious shine, 10-day wear.

Intense color, yes.
Luxurious shine, sure.
10-day wear? No, but I can't keep a polish from chipping more than a day or two.

Crazy for Chic is part of L'Oreal's trendsetter collection and is a pinkish red.



The brush was wide enough for me to cover my whole nail with one swipe. 
This could possibly be a one coater if you're careful.
It has a nice shine, but I would recommend a top coat for maximum staying power.
Most nail polish chips off my nails within 24 hours, I use my hands as tools and am constantly immersing them in water, so it is my fault. BUT, I get bored with the same color for more than a few days of wear anyways.

This polish actually stayed on my nails without chipping a little longer than most, about two days.
I really liked the formula and the wider brush. 

You can pick the L'Oreal polishes at any local drugstore for about $6

Have you tried out L'Oreal nail polishes? Do you love 'em or hate 'em? Let me know your thoughts.

XO








No comments:

Post a Comment