Thursday, February 14, 2013

Essie-Absolutely Shore Swatch






Essie-Absolutely Shore

This polish came out in the Summer 2011 collection, I believe.
I'm only posting and swatching because I found this at TJ Maxx for $3.99 and wanted to let y'all know and show you a swatch incase you wanted to know what it looked like.







This is two coats and my camera is not doing the color justice.
It's a very pretty minty, muted, seafoam green.
Whew.
lol

It's a fully opaque cream polish.

Essie's Mint Candy Apple does not compare in my opinion. That polish is more of a Tiffany blue and this one is more of a seafoam green.


What Essie polishes have you found at TJ MAXX? 
To be honest, my whole Essie collection is from there. haha.


XO

Happy Valentine's Day!




1 comment:

  1. It's a very pretty shade! Thanks for swatching it! It's perfect for summer.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete