Friday, July 29, 2011

A haulin' we will go.

Hello Hello.

It's Friday! It's Friday...gotta get...just kidding, but I am going shopping today! Woot woot.
I have been stuck at the house all week so I think we deserve a little retail therapy. We are probably going to go to Target, Ross, and TJ Maxx today.
 A treasure hunt.

I love, love, love going on treasure hunts. I always like going to the handbag, beauty/make-up, body, shoe, and book sections. Hmm, pretty much the whole store. ha.

I've seen some NARS make-up at TJ before and I'm hoping  to find some today. I'm also looking for some Big Sexy Hair spray-n-play hair spray, I've been wanting to try that for a little while, I've heard good reviews.

What has been your biggest find at stores like TJ Maxx?

At Target, I'm thinking about the Sally Hansen's nail polish strip things...they look so neat. We'll see.

I'll let you know the results later today. I can't wait to do some reviews.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment