Thursday, July 28, 2011

A review-D&G Mascara




Today's post is going to be a review on Dolce&Gabbana's volumizing mascara in Black.
I recieved this mascara for a product review and I must say I am in love!


Let's start off with the packaging.
It comes in a gold, square tube. How cute is that? It has the D&G name etched on the lid.
The price range is about $25-$30.


The brush is pretty big, which I love, and fat. Once I applied this mascara, it felt as if the brush was grabbing at my lashes and coating every last one. I am in love with this mascara!
As I stated earlier, I love a big fat brush, I feel as those kind of brushes give me better results. Some mascara formulas come with a smaller brush and claim to give better and precise control, but I find those easier to get all over my lid. eek. For instance, MAC's Zoom lash. I love the formula, hate the brush. I actually took another wand and replaced it....but that's another story.


Back to D&G.
This is supposed to be a voluminzing formula, but I would say it lengthens as well. I fully believe this is the total package. It has good color payoff and lasts all day. No flaking. It removes easily with any make up remover, or just soap and water.
I would consider repurchasing this item once I run out.
I would rather spend the money on a quality product than to skimp and get what I paid for and end up spending more money in my quest for the perfect mascara.


I rate this product an A.


If any of my readers have tried this, let me know your thoughts. Did it work wonders for you as well?