Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Very First Post.

Hello Dolls!

As stated in the title, this is my very first blog post. I am so excited to start my blogging adventure.
I haven't quite decided if this will be a beauty and fashion only blog or a mash up of my life in general....hmmm, we shall see.

Right now I am debating on if I should purchase these really cute floral and white shorts ( I may insert a picture). They are super cute! I want them so bad, but I've burned through most of my monthly fun money...le sigh. I would totally get them if I didn't have to pay almost as much in shipping as the shorts themselves! I hate that. Ugh!
But they are so cute. And such a great deal. Hmmmm.

On to my next thought.
I signed up for this really cool sampling program called Birch Box. It's $10 a month subscription and they send you 4-5 deluxe high end beauty samples. I'm so excited to get my first box next month, which isn't too far off. Yay. I'll blog about that and let y'all know how that goes and my thoughts and opinions.

Okay, I'm about to try and upload those cute shorts now.

xo

Cute, no?