Monday, August 15, 2011

Eco Emi-Bonus Box


Hello hello!

Today I have a little haul/review on the Eco Emi bonus box.

When I was looking around on youtube and found out about Birch Box, I also came across Eco Emi. Eco Emi is a product sampling company similar to Birch Box, but is more of a lifestyle box than a beauty box. Eco Emi is also all organic and enviromentally friendly.

Eco Emi is a $15 a month subscription and you recieve 5-10 products, sometimes you will get lucky and score a full sized product.

I also want to mention they only take a certain amount of subscribers and at the moment they are booked. You have to join a waiting list if you are interested in joining, BUT they have a Bonus Box that you can purchase for $14 and it's a mixed box of products from months past that they had leftover to help those on the waiting list from going crazy. Lol.
The boxes come in eco friendly reuseable bags and come with a card explaining what products you have recieved. If you purchase the Bonus Box, they do not give you a card explaining your products and will not be as nicely packaged.

Here we go!

The Eco Emi bag, unboxed. It ships in a normal mailing box and once you open it, this is inside.
A cloth bag that can be used for storage or whatever you see fit.

The first product was Salubritas all natural deodorant balm in the scent Orange Lavender.
A full size costs $10.99 and a sample size like mine is $1.99
Their website says this could be for a man or a woman.
I don't really think this scent is for me, I will probably get my husband to try this out. I am curious to see if it actually works.

My second item came in this cute little reusable bag. I'm probably going to use this to hold my rings.
It was OM Creme Luxe-White truffle face cream.
A 2oz full size of this is $72.
It is supposed to be anti-aging and of course all natural.
It doesn't really have a strong scent, if a scent at all.

My third product was NEUMA moisture shampoo/condition/and argan treatment.
This is a veagan, sulfate, and paraben free company.
A full size shampoo is $24
A full size condition is $24
A full size Argan treatment is $22

Next is this Pangea Organics -Japanese Matcha Tea w/ Acai & Goji Berry facial mask.
I am excited to try this! Birch Box also carries this brand in their boxes and I've been wanting to try something by this company, and I love facial masks.
A 2oz full size of this runs $30.

Next up is Lauren Brooke Cosmetics lipgloss in Winterberry.
A full size tube is $8

Next is this handmade Auromere soap in the scent Sandalwood-Turmeric with Neem.
A full bar is only about $3
I think this is pretty cool and cheap considering it's handmade and all natural. I do not like the scent though, it smells pretty manly, so I think I'll give this to my husband. :0)

Next is this candle that I have no clue about. Lol. I remember seeing this on youtube and it's a soy candle but I have no clue who makes it or the scent.
I noticed everything smells similar in scent, with everything being all natural and I do not like it. Everything smells like the forest and I'm allergic to trees. lol.


This is a Blissoma Mild Rice Cleanser-daily facial wash.
This is the first product that doesn't smell like trees, but it does smell natural, it is a lemon scent.
A full size is 4oz and is supposed to be a months supply. It is $19.50

Food! This is Eden Organic Kamut Ditalini pasta
It is high in fiber, high in protein and heart healthy.
$3.14 for 12oz
This is ideal for soups, salads, and casseroles.

Next up is Jeune D'age organics Anti-aging serum
It smooths, hydrates, and firms the skin
$40 for a package of 30 single does packets.
It comes in a little box with flower seeds imbedded in it so you can plant it. Pretty neat.

Next is Zhena's gypsy tea in the flavor Coconut Chai (black tea)
A full size comes with 22 bags for $8.99
I can't wait to try this flavor because I love coconuts and I'm interested to see it paired with chai. I'll let y'all know how it tasted.

All the goodies.
 I really love that all the products are eco friendly, not tested on animals, and all natural. I am not loving the scent of most of these items though.

Have you tried out Eco Emi? Let me know your thoughts.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment