Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Julep Maven box-Bombshell

I wasn't supposed to get this until the 7th, and it arrived yesterday. Yay! for fast shipping. :0)

I did a shelf pull this month. I chose the Bombshell box instead of the American Beauty box. 


Look at how cute this packaging is! Julep normally comes in a black box and a black bag. 



The card that tells you what you got. 
*I have no clue with my pictures flip sideways-and I can't fix it! Ugh*

Adorable festive packaging. 

My box came with Julep's Pomegranate body creme.
This is a full 4 oz size and is $18 on their website. 
I was slightly afraid I wouldn't like this scent since I'm not too big on pomegranate, but this is actually pretty nice. It's not overpowering at all. 
This has pomegranate and papaya enzymes in it, which dissolves dead skin cells.
I love this stuff! It makes my hands so soft and it's not greasy at all. 
It's also paraben free.

I guess this is an "extra." Some people got glitter, I got little pearls. I don't know if I didn't get that much on accident or what, compared to others that I've seen, I didn't get that much. lol. 

 "Demi"- Julep describes this as an elegant burgundy. 
And Julep Fast Dry Topcoat-these are full size and are $14 each.


This is a gorgeous red shade and I only applied one coat and no topcoat in this picture. 
I've noticed most of Julep's nail polish only needs one coat to be opaque. I love it. 

All of my goodies.

For those who don't know, Julep Maven is a monthly subscription program for nails/hands and costs $19.99 a month. 
You take a test on www.julep.com to see which beauty profile fits you best and you'll get an email every month to show you what box and colors you'll receive. Unlike normal monthly subscription companies, Julep lets you do a "shelf pull" and pick a different box. You can also skip a month if you don't like any of the options, or just running low on funds that month. 
Each box has well over $40 worth of products and is totally worth it in my opinion. 
Once you become a Maven, you'll also get a special discount code for 20% off all your orders and free shipping.
(You can order off their website even if you're not a member)

Are you a Julep Maven? What are your favorite Julep colors?

XO

5 comments:

  1. I like that red nail polish.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog. keep posting!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those prodeucts look great - i'd love to try that pom. lotion!
    and i love your blog, just found it :)
    your newest follower,
    elisabeth
    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an AWESOME red nail polish! Looks fab on you! What great products!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete