Monday, January 16, 2012

My January Birchbox

My January Birchbox is here!

And, once again, I cheated. I'm a cheater. I looked up my box, again. *sigh*
One day, I'm not going to cheat so I can be surprised. One day. LOL.

Anywho, 
I think I got Box #3, and I really wanted Box #4.
I wanted the polish and eyeliner, dangit! :0)


This month's theme was Clarity.


I was SUPER excited for this. 
Stila-Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Peacock.
Full size 
$20


This is a gorgeous color.

Borghese-CuraForte Moisture Intensifier
You put this on before your moisturizer....hmmm, I don't know how I feel about adding more steps to my face routine. It's supposed to make your moisturizer work harder...? We will see, I guess.
A full size costs $67.50


Jouer- Body Butter
This has shea butter, olive and avocado oils in it.
It smells like flowers. It reminds me of being at my grandma's house playing outside next to her flowers. It has Gardenia, Jasmine, and Honeysuckle in it.
A full size is $32

I really like the consistency of this, it's not greasy at all. 
I wish it didn't smell like flowers. I do like the memory I have tied with the scent, but I can't do flowers on me.  This is a migraine trigger scent for me. I love everything else about it though. :0(

Juicy Couture- Viva La Juicy-full size $69-$89
Okay, I didn't like getting this as a sample, let me tell you why...
I have THREE bottles of this! LOL...big ones...and I did NOT pay full price. 
You can get this, and the other Juicy scents, at TJ Maxx for a fraction of the cost. 
With that being said, I love this perfume, obviously...I just don't need another sample of it. ;0)

Larabar-Coconut (I forget the real name, but it was coconut something...lol)
This was the Extra.
I got a Larabar free from influenster last month. I love that it's all natural with no fillers and only has a few ingredients in them. 
Oh, and I got a magnet. 
You can never have too many magnets...

All my goods.



A naked Larabar.

Overall, this box was a great deal with the Stila eyeliner alone. 
This box was a pretty good box. 
I can't wait to see what next month holds.

Have you signed up for Birchbox yet? What box did you get? Love it or Hate it?
Are you a member for a different sampling program? Let me know your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. That was a nice box! The color of that eyeliner is fab girl!!! Borghese is super expensive. They're suppose to be really good. Enjoy that! I love Larabar. Got mine in my Influenster box. Can't find them at my supermarket or drugstore though. They're expensive too. Enjoy your goodies!

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice items i love the lara bar ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm getting the liner too - but everything else seems unexciting to me based on what I peeked at for my box on the BB site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a great deal! I've been following missglamorazzi on YouTube and she raves about these! Might try them out for myself.

    Great blog, btw!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://justafleetingmoment.blogspot.com/?

    ReplyDelete