Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy-review


* I received Clear Scalp & Hair beauty therapy free from Influenster to test out-if you're interested in reviewing products, go check 'em out!*
*All opinions are my own*


Hey, Everyone!

Today I'm reviewing Clear Scalp & Hair beauty therapy shampoo and conditioner.

I have extremely long, course, wavy/curly hair. It's actually pretty difficult to manage, in my opinion. The roots get oily fast and the ends are really dry and damaged.
I straighten my hair about twice a week and avoid heat the rest of the week, but I do wash it pretty much every day. 
I've been looking for a shampoo that helps with breakage, I have a ton of it!

So, when I saw that this shampoo/conditioner helped with breakage, I was thrilled.

This shampoo is geared towards making a healthy foundation for healthy hair by targeting your scalp.

I'll admit that I've always focused on the ends of my hair...
so I was curious to see how this would pan out.

The shampoo itself smells really nice. I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to scents, and this one wasn't overpowering at all. It smells similar to Pantene shampoos. Kind of a fruity/floral scent.
The conditioner reminded me of the pink baby lotion. 

The shampoo lathered and rinsed well.
Combing through my hair was much easier since my hair wasn't as tangly. 
I was a little worried about my hair being too oily, since the shampoo does have oils in it.
I didn't have anything to worry about.
My roots were actually less oily and the dry parts of my hair felt more moisturized.
So far, so good!
I also noticed my hair felt softer as well.

I'm almost out of my samples, so I'm definitely going to pick up the full size versions to keep testing this out. *They have 6 different styles to choose from*  



Clear scalp & hair beauty therapy is sold at most major retailers and drugstores for about $4.99-$5.99

My hair after using Clear scalp & hair beauty therapy.

Have you tried Clear shampoos/conditioners yet? What did you think? Love it? Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment