Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen


*I received this product to test from Influenster. If you want to test out products, go check 'em out! :) *



Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30




Okay, I love this stuff. 
No, I'm not just saying that because I got to test this out for free.
 I actually have been buying this brand of sunscreen for years.
I normally get the tanning lotion, but I haven't been trying to tan this year. I've just been using sunblock, and I'm glad I got to test this one.

I immediately noticed the ribbons of color and found out they're actually hydrating ribbons that moisturize for 12 hours. 
This lotion is thick and creamy, but not greasy. 
It felt hydrating and cool on my skin.
It does smell like a typical sunscreen, but has a tropical undertone. It basically smells like a tanning salon.
I'm pretty sensitive to scents and this one is not overpowering.

It protects from both UVA and UVB rays. 
A 6oz bottle is around $8.99 at most mass retailers.

This sunscreen gave me adequate protection and I did not burn. This also comes in SPF 50 if you need more protection. 

I love it.
I'll be picking up a full size of this soon.

Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment