Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Julep-Gayle-A fall must have polish


I did a quick swatch of Gayle a while back and since then I've put her on the back burner. 
Fall is vastly approaching so I've been shopping my own collection seeking out the perfect fall shades. 
I stumbled upon this lovely little gem and fell in love all over again.
Quoting Julep, Gayle is a regal, deep aubergine creme.
I love, love, love it!

My pictures are doing her no justice. She is stunning in person. 

Sunlight-inside
Gayle applies easy and could very well be a one coater if you're careful when applying. 


Outside

Inside-artificial lighting.


What are some of your go-to Fall polishes?



1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous color! So rich!!! I've got to try Julep polishes.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete