Thursday, September 22, 2011

*HOT* NARS eyeshadows $8 @ Sephora.

Hurry! Sephora is having a HUGE deal on NARS eyeshadows right now. 
You can get California ( a molten copper*as seen in the pic*) and Night Sun ( bright marigold with gold flecks), these are originally $23 each!  

And if you spend $25 you can also score a free $15 value YSL mascara! Code is FAUXCILS

HURRY! These deals will go fast!

Plus, if you purchase through Ebates.com you will also get 4% cash back! And I also recommend signing up for the Beauty Insider it's FREE and you earn a point per dollar. 

xo

3 comments:

  1. I am going to LOVE following your blog! $8!!! I am SO THERE! I love NARS! Thanks for the heads up and your wonderful comments on my blog. Have a great weekend girl. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaah, gotta try these eyeshadows! thx xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Problem, ladies. Hopefully I'll have some more good deals to share soon. Have a great weekend! ;0)

    ReplyDelete