Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Incoco Nail Strips Review



Today I'm going to review the Incoco Nail Strips I got in this month's Birchbox.
I've been wanting to try nail strips for awhile now, but haven't wanted to shell out the $10 incase I failed miserably at applying them, so when I got these in my box I was pretty excited. I wasn't too happy that I got the blue ones, but I retract that statement, the blue is very pretty.

Here are what my nails looked like after applying the nail strips.

They came with 14 nail strips in various sizes, I do believe. They were all pretty big for my nail size but that actually worked to my advantage. 
I was able to use my set for a complete mai/pedi and do my daughter's nails and have four strips left over! Yay! 
One thing though, you need to repackage your leftover strips and seal it off tight or they will dry out.



The strips were pretty easy to apply. The instructions say that you don't need a top coat, but I used one anyway. 

My daughter's little mani.

This is what my nails look like today. I've had them on for about six days with only slight chipping on my right thumb nail and I think that was my fault when I first applied the strip.

I recommend adding a top coat.

I really like the nail strips, and Incoco has a ton of beautiful designs. I would repurchase these, and I get a full mani/pedi out of one pack so I think the price is a pretty good deal at $8-$10. 
I give nail strips a 5 out of 5 stars. 

Have you tried nail strips? What are your thoughts and opinions? Did you love them or hate them?
Let me know in the comments. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment