Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Collective Haul

I went hauling over the Labor Day weekend and here are the results. Enjoy. ;0)

I went to American Eagle and they were having a 40% off the entire store sale, this included already reduced items!
 I needed some shoes so I was pretty excited when I found these cute grey slip on shoes. Reg. price is $20, so that in itself is a pretty good deal, IMO. They ended up being around $11. They still have these in stock as they were not on clearance.

I also found these cute shoes for $20 reg and $11 w/ the sale. They are still in stock. They also have some other really cute shoes like these and they grey ones in different colors and designs. I really wanted the ones with flowers but they were out. Sigh. 

I needed some scarves since fall is vastly approaching. I found the purple plaid one in the clearance section plus the 40% off it was around $5. The blue floral one is a new item but with the 40% I think I paid like $15, eek. lol. I will admit, that is a bit pricey for me since I'm super cheap...but it was super cute. 
I found these cute owl socks at Forever 21 for 95 cents each. They are normally this price, so go check out F21 if you're in need of socks. They have a ton of cute designs. 


I can't resist Abercrombie and Abercrombie on sale is even more irresistible. They were having a 50% off clearance in stores and 40% online, which is still going on until tomorrow, I think. 
I got these $50 shorts for $25 and it included this really cute navy and white belt. 

I got these tanks for $14 each and they are around $30-$38 each originally. 

I went to Bath & Body Works a few times. hehe. First trip was three hand soaps in Mint Chocolate, Peach Punch, and Passionfruit Colada. They were having a 50% off summer sale on those making them $2.75 each. I wish I would have stocked up on those...they smell so good. I also picked up two candles, Frosted Cupcake and Apple Crumble. They were having a two for $20 on those, they are normally $20 each. Second trip I picked up one more hand soap in Vanilla Berry Sorbet, I still wish I would have stocked up on those...Idk why I didn't...anyways, I also picked up two more candles, another Frosted Cupcake and a Homemade Cookies candle. 

Next, we made a trip to the CCO ( Cosmetics Company Store Outlet) 
I didn't have much time to actually look at everything because a certain little lady makes shopping at a makeup store very difficult. ( My two year old daughter. lol) I needed a concealer so I got this MAC studio sculpt in NC20. I think it was around $11

I got this eyeshadow in Fashion, it's a starflash finish. Eyeshadows are around $10

Here is a swatch. It's like a silvery-greyish-blue color. 

I got this eyeshadow from the Mega Metal collection in Prance for $13. For some reason these eyeshadows are alot bigger than the normal MAC shadows. 

It's a very pretty champagne with a pinky undertone to it.
And lastly, I thought i'd share my spring inspired nails in honor of fashion week. (Fashion week is six month ahead so therefor it's spring. ;0)



No comments:

Post a Comment