Thursday, October 18, 2012

Color Club Insta-this-swatch


Today I bring to you a swatch of this gorgeous bright cobalt blue creme from Color Club in the shade Insta-this.
I'm pretty sure this is a birchbox exclusive shade.
I got a sample of Color Club's Put-a-pin-in-it *Swatch here* and had some points to spend so I got this shade to try out. 


Insta-this-$8 at Birchbox



This was after a few days of wear. Polish normally chips the next day for me because I'm constantly washing my hands thanks to my three year old. 
You can see slight tip wear, but otherwise no chips!

This could be a one coater if you're careful. I didn't have any problems with streaks or bald spots. 
I used Put-a-pin-in-it as the dots on the accent nail.

I am in love with this blue! I normally don't gravitate to blues, but this one has my attention.
What are some of your favorite blue polishes?
XO


1 comment: