Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Maybelline Great Lash limited edition mascara-Totally Teal review



Okay, these Maybelline Great Lash colored mascaras were Limited Edition and supposedly only available for the month of August, but I've seen them around here and there still so I thought I'd go ahead a do a review on this.
And if you can't find this product, I'm sure they'll have them again sooner or later. 


I picked up the shade Totally Teal.


You can tell it's teal on the wand, but it's not vibrant. 

About three coats of mascara

Left eye is Maybelline Volum'Express Colossal Cat Eyes
Right eye is Totally Teal


You can tell the mascara is colored, but it's not vibrant. This would be nice if you're looking for a subtle pop of color.
I also tried this on top of a black mascara and it shows up, but not as strong with no base underneath.
I would recommend using a white primer underneath if you want a brighter look.
Also, the formula of the mascara wasn't too great. Maybelline's mascara formulas do my lashes no justice.
If you can still find these, they are about $5-$6 at any drugstore.

Have you tried out the Maybelline colored mascaras? What colors did you try? Love 'em or Hate 'em?
XO


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to try these so bad, but my drugstore didn't have them. Gosh, you are right the colors weren't vibrant. That's why I wanted to buy them because i thought they would add that PUNCH of color. Thanks for the review. I'm not going to buy. That's why I love beauty bloggers. They save you money. I've had my share of beauty duds. LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete